Our podcasts are now available on iTunes. Just search for Running to Mental Health. Please subscribe and spread the word.
- Episode 23: Dr. Doug Lisle Discusses Self-esteem and Nutrition in the Treatment of Mental Health Issues
- Episode 22: Defeat the Stigma Project’s Run Across Wisconsin
- Episode 21: Dealing with Depression as a Runner, an Interview with Steve Runner
- Episode 20: An Interview with Karl Hoppner
- Episode 19: An Interview with Suzy Favor Hamilton
Jo Torrisi on 5K Run for Hannah Bipolar is For Life on Episode 19: An Interview with… Arron on Episode 8: Patrick House, Winn… Teresa Benefield on Robin Williams – A Tragi…